Sunday, September 20, 2009

Supporting Papers/Documents for the F1 visa interview to USA

There seems to be a lot of anxiety floating around before presenting oneself to the visa interview.

Here, I would like to elaborate the papers I had in the visa interview:
Resume
TOEFL score sheet
I-20
Admission letter by the University
TA offer letter
Letter by the Department and Student Services (if any)
Mark-sheet AND character certificates of SLC, +2, B.Sc. And M.Sc.

Police Clearance (may not be necessary)
Relationship verification

Any

Certificates of Experiences
Certificate of appreciations
Certificates of participations
Anything not to leave the file light.





Actually I had planned for more........
But found that all are rumors.
Following is copied from my older mail:
I have consulted with my friends (who has received the visa)

He says that we need the following to apply:

1. T.A. OFFER LETTER
2. ADMISSION LETTER
3. 100$ SEVIS FEE RECEIPT (GIVEN AT CONSULAR OFFICE)
4. TOEFL SCORE
5. EXPERIENCE LETTER
6. FAMILY RELATIONSHIP Certificate
7. CITIZENSHIP (NAGARIKATA/ TRANSLATION)
8. PASSPORT
9. I-20 LETTER
10. Property evaluation (not mandatory)
11. No objection letter (From ministry of Education)
12. Police report
13. A letter from Nepal Physical Society (not mandatory)
14. original Certificates
15. Health Certificate (may be done later)

A lot of confusion can be clearly seen there.



No comments:

Post a Comment